Sunday 2 December 2018

Waiting on River Side

By Athar Mudasir

Waiting on Riverside

After a long ride, setting aside of Riverside
Feeling the flow of the river within my heart
How ruthlessly and persistently has torn the mountains
I know it reaches my home backside,
But my curiosity is where it comes from,
I look through the gorge towards the high mountains
I want to cross the river, but its high flow trifles me.

I hired a horse to make travel through the valley
The Horse seems less excited and wants to graze
I look my grace in reaching the peak,
I wonder I had Eagle who will take me in his beak
To reach the peak.

After a long and tidy ride, we have arrived
I found that it is the resilience and forbearance
which melts itself calmly and fashion life!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh blessed one: A Prophet's Journey

By Athar Mudasir  The heavens danced on your arrival. Birds viped elephants. Palaces shock and crack. A radiant light descends in the middle...