Friday 3 November 2017

looking through the window

athar mudasir

It was cold breezy autumn day with vibrant lashes of sun,
the men working in the fields reaping their hope and desires,
the noise of men working and birds chattering with gaze to fly the seeds left,
I was wondering looking at pigeon who was desperate to get the corn endeavouring with appetite and firm belief and not seeing the cat who was screaming on pigeon. 
All birds flipped but the pigeon's desperation made him pray of greezii cat. 
It made me emotional and guilty to acted to save it but I was looking.  Later in the evening I was walking my premises I saw the head of pigeon and my eyes rumbled and create hatred against the cat. 
At the late evening counting the stars and looking for face a sound uttered at my terrace a little kitten came to near me I looked at its eyes with pity gaze and fur in his mouth,  it was the same pigeon being food of these kittens.  I was fascinated and just came down from terrace.  My food was placed at kitchen I saw lamb meat on it and my hunger grew. 




Image result for looking through window quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh blessed one: A Prophet's Journey

By Athar Mudasir  The heavens danced on your arrival. Birds viped elephants. Palaces shock and crack. A radiant light descends in the middle...