Wednesday 1 November 2017

The ship

The ship

.athar mudasir,                                                  01/11/2017 


At the shore while setting the sun and leaving of ship, I kneeled and cried but the red blushes of sun didn’t let me pierce, the fierce gulls and crows mussed my voice. it pulled of my soul and chained, it left full bless within me and I walked for a long, the hovels of wolves, grouts of owls screamed the empty land with doubts and fear which trembled my foot to move. The haunting of emptiness stabbed and tilth was seeming to flourish , the autumn was hopeful with plenteous and the dry claps remembering the awesomeness of spring and summer, the falling of leaves and dying nature made me remember Autumn has came………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh blessed one: A Prophet's Journey

By Athar Mudasir  The heavens danced on your arrival. Birds viped elephants. Palaces shock and crack. A radiant light descends in the middle...