Thursday 29 November 2018

Butterfly effect

by athar mudasir



How murky and lurk is this caterpillar
When I see it my body shivers
Where ever you go spoils the whole food
Just to fill your envy destroys every leaf
No matter what color you shade yet  poison
you live within yourself

I wonder where has this caterpiller went
Is it's guilt, compassion or redemption that took it
To the silence of meditation,
Your silence now disturbs me

The spring has outbursted every corner is filled with life
The bees are busy, sheep grazing, life breezing
What I see a beautiful butterfly sewing life,
Regretting and fulfilling duty, sacrificing present, forgetting past and unaware of future.
it's shade's pamper the nature.
I wonder what a beautiful thought made you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh blessed one: A Prophet's Journey

By Athar Mudasir  The heavens danced on your arrival. Birds viped elephants. Palaces shock and crack. A radiant light descends in the middle...